Is it really possible to sell while you are tucked in for the night, fast asleep? In today’s high tech world, computers and the Internet make this easily possible. Below are 5 easy ways to sell retail products and promote your business 24/7:
- If you don’t already have a blog for your business, now is the perfect time to start one. Blogs don’t only give you a way to easily stay connected with your clients, but they also will attract new customers who are interested in tips, tricks, and specials that you write about. You can further connect with your readers by adding a subscription link to your blog, so that you can send out monthly newsletters describing specials and promotions for your products and services to your subscribers.
- Utilize popular auction sites, such as eBay, to sell your products. Auction sites are very easy to use and take only a few minutes to setup. You can upload a digital image, along with a short description and eBay users can bid on your products around the clock. You can select to sell the product to the highest bidder or enter a “Buy It Now” price. By using an auction site, you are able to easily reach a massive number of potential clients that might not even be in your area, without working as hard to increase the number of visitors to your own site directly to purchase items from you.
- Create a website that allows users to book appointments online, view the services you offer, and promote sales. You can easily advertise your products and services online and even instantly gain additional clients by allowing your site visitors to book appointments at any time of the day or night.
- Become involved in an affiliate or reseller program for your products. Affiliates do all of the marketing and advertising for you in return for a percentage of the sale, or commission. You can do an Internet search to see which affiliate programs would be best for you.
- Offer a referral program to your clients, which will inspire clients to do your marketing for you. By giving an incentive to your clients to suggest your business to others, you will attract new clients that you might not have reached on your one. Some salon software programs make this easy by allowing you to track referrals and give credits to customers that gave the referral.